Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kisah Daddy & Homework

Assalamualaikum WarahmatullahiWabarakatuh Bismillahhirahmanirrahim. Everyday i must go back home to complete my Princess (Aisha Qistina) Homework if not she would not going to school the next day. I hate the teacher giving her so much homework. During my childhood i did my homework at school or my clasmate didi it for me. During this period kids need to PLAY and not cramping their head of those tons of homework. Now i cannot play my Mafia Wars games because she ask me to do her homework. When school time i play alots and still get number one in the class untill i completed my Master in Nautical Study also i play-play. Why i still maintain top in the class? Because my friend play more than me. (MORAL OF THE STORY) You can play-play but must let your friends play-play more than you did, then you can be No. 1 in the class. During working also i play2 and some staff play so hard and too much untill get sack by the company. And please do remember Dont PLAY2 with me. Yang menurut Perintah. Daddy canot play no more. (harap maklum)

2 comments:

Dila said...

Confuse aku?????

kew_chop said...

hahhaaha.. yang ni pun abang wan tulis gok ek.. hehehehe..